An International IT company wanted to focus on strengthening women leaders to grow within the organisation, commensurate with their expertise and experience. When we came in attrition/plateauing was the norm. The question was how to retain, seed aspiration and equip for success in their global, male dominated environment.
Our program focused on 3 key elements:
- Embracing aspiration
- Clarifying personal vision and setting the compass for their ambitions, both personal and professional.
- Building communication & influencing capabilities
- Crafting personal leadership styles for greater impact
- Unpacking subtext that was hindering them leading others
- Practicing tools such as voice, body language, listening skills to enhance credibility/presence.
- Creating habits
- For replenishing & sustaining stamina
- For commitment to their aspirations
- Building personal practices that created a sense of wellness and joy at work.
“It was a marquis program for the company. Even after 2 years, this group’s attrition rate was 45% lower after this intervention, as compared to the average for women leaders at the company. What was more impressive was that 74% of this cohort made it to the management level.”
-Company’s H.R. Lead